Restaurant Grade Lumpwood Charcoal – 12kg
Premium quality, restaurant grade 100% natural lumpwood charcoal
It’s high density provides consistent long burn time whilst giving an authentic barbecue taste. This charcoal is the chefs choice when it comes to cooking as it offers a high intense heat with hours of burn time.
- Used by restaurants and professional chefs
- Burns hotter and longer than ordinary charcoal
- Gives better results
- Suitable for XL BBQs that require more heat
- Large charcoal pieces prevents them from falling through any air vents.
- A great choice when cooking over a fire pit
- It’s high density provides consistent long burn time
- Ideal for all kinds of grilling and barbecue equipment
Lumpwood charcoal is the most natural form of charcoal producing very little ash, it has easy temperature control and burns with a woody finish adding great flavour to food. Due to its natural structure it will not give any unwanted flavours.